Avene Cleanance Gel Review5/14/2013 09:07:00 PM
Assalamualaikum and hello.
Today I'm going to review the Avene Cleanance Gel which I got from Only Beauty!!
Avene is a french skincare company who's products contain Avene Thermal Spring Water which is clinically proven to soothe sensitive skin. Although the products are perfect for sensitive skin you don't have to have sensitive skin to use them as they produce products for all skin types, my skin is oily and prone to breakouts and the Cleanance Gel is for oily, blemish prone skin so it's perfect for me.
This is the first time I using this cleanser. But, it worked really well on my skin too. It is a gel-based face wash which effectively removes dirt from face without making it dry. In fact after using this face wash for the first time, I felt that my skin was clean of all dirt and impurities.
It's a foaming cleanser which I always find nice because having oily skin makes my face feel dirty and I like to use something that foams as it makes my skin feel clean.
· Avène Thermal Spring Water – Soothing, anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory.
· Zinc Gluconate – Anti-inflammatory.
· Cucurbita Pepo – Regulates sebum secretion.
· CTAB (Cetrimonium Bromide) – Anti-bacterial.
· Oily skin.
· Acne-prone skin.
· Skin which is on acne treatment.
· Deep cleansing action purifies without stripping the skin.
· pH 7.2 respects the skin’s natural balance, inimizing the trigger of excess sebum production.
· Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
Let me know !
Rating: 4 ❤❤❤❤❤