Salam and hello people.
Two insanely gorgeous limited-edition palettes inspired by the witches in Disney's Oz The Great and Powerful. (Because we all have a good side and a bad side.)
photo credit to : debenhams
The first time I see this palettes, I was so excited!! Who knows that this palettes were actually inspired by the movie Oz the great and Powerful. By the we can know just looking at the cover of the palettes. Unfortunately, I did not have a chance to watch this movie. Inspired by the film’s Good Witch v’s Bad Witch theme, the two collectable palettes are loaded with beautiful never-seen-before shades with a step-by-step guide to re-creating the looks. There are 2 types of paletts that we can choose. One is the Glinda, the good witch and the other is Theodora, the bad one. Plus, this palettes are also included with eye pencil and lip colour.
For me, I really fall in love with the Glinda palettes because I think the colours are nice, sweet and most important suitable for my face and characters.. but, the Theodora it is also okay...
I saw this palettes cost $49.00 in urbandecay.com and I am not sure if this palettes is available or not in Malaysia.
Here are some info about this palettes
The Glinda Palette
- Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer),
- Aura (2 shades in 1: iridescent white w/blue shift and iridescent white w/red shift),
- Magic (pinkish purple w/golden shimmer),
- Illusion (pale peach satin),
- Oz (2 shades in 1: gold shimmer w/gold glitter and silver shimmer w/silver glitter) and
- South (warm pale gray shimmer w/silver micro-glitter).
Eye Pencil: deep eggplant.
Lip Color: Glinda (light sheer beige).
The Theodora Palette
The Theodora Palette
- Broken (pale cream satin),
- Beware (warm brown matte),
- Bewitch (dark charcoal brown satin),
- West (deep metallic brown),
- Spell (2 shades in 1: black satin w/green and gold shimmer and gold metallic w/tonal glitter) and
- Jealous (2 shades in 1: pale green pearl and dark green pearl).
Eye Pencil: black.
Lip Color: Theodora (bright red cream).
More pictures and swatches, click here.
So, what are you prefer, Glinda, Thoedora or maybe both??
, by Aishah